If you're concerned about your drinking, your GP or Pharmacist will be able to tell you what support is available in your area.

To find out more about local NHS alcohol services, try entering your postcode here.

Contact Form

If you're an employer and would like to know more about promoting alcohol awareness in your workplace or about signing up to Alcohol Aware Employer, you can find us here:

0203 151 2426